- I love how you’re the human embodiment of a space heater. I couldn’t survive winter without you.
- I love how we speak our own language. If anyone were to listen in on a private conversation of ours, it would be mortifying. I pray that nobody ever hears our nicknames for each other, but I love them. You are the one person I can be my ultra-cheesy authentic self with.
- I love how you share my love of Survivor (yes, it’s still on.) You’re willing to binge watch seasons from 2006 with me. You’ll analyze the castaway’s game play and we imagine our own. We both dabble in the subreddit. I think you would win, by the way.
- I love how thoughtful you are. You don’t save the grand romantic gestures for special occasions. The way to my heart is strawberry Pocky and Vitamin Water Zero and you always deliver.
- I love your beard. I also love you without your beard, but I prefer the beard.
- I love that you cook for me. I’m thankful that it’s something you do all the time. I’m not thrilled that you’ve taken over my title as the Chili King, but I love that you’re adventurous in the kitchen. You’re also the world’s fastest dishwasher, which is a perk of dating you for sure.
- I love your patience. I know i’m not always the world’s best roommate, but I am thankful you deal with me (+ teach me how to be better.)
- I love that you let me shop for you. Together we have built you a personal style + you dress so damn well! You have the best sweaters 🙂
- I love that you are constantly trying to better yourself, and help me on my self-improvement journey. I love that we’ve taken on fitness and a healthy lifestyle as a team. You are my motivation.
- I love that I have never doubted for a single second that you love me. You could write a book on how to be a thoughtful, sweet and loving partner. You are truly my best friend and the greatest person I’ve ever known.